Re: About Divorce

Hi, thank you for your email.

There is not automatic divorce just simply by signing papers. A petition still need to be file in court either by one party or jointly.

Sent from my iPhone

On 30/07/2010, at 3:15 PM, Name deleted wrote:

> Dear Kamarul,
>
> I'm 24 years old,i married with my husband around 6 year.We have 2 kid,my son 5 years old and my daughter 4 years old.But since 2008 we already stay separately.
> I wanted divorce cause feels that i and my husband are not suitable anymore.I heard from my friend that they said i can sign a document for separation,then after 2 year it will
> automatic divorce,its that true?Can i do it?
>
> Best regard,
> Name deleted
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

Non Muslim Divorce Proceeding-brief email question & answer

Temporary Occupation of Land