Writing on cases handled in court: knowledge sharing

I am sorry for the delay in writing new post in this blog, these few days back have been a very busy days. I was stuck in few court cases and continue hearing and preparing written submission.

Insyallah, I shall start posting about cases that I handled in court so that everybody could share some legal knowledge or even perhaps use it to your own personal benefit.

To start with, I will post regarding one matter I handle recently where one party claiming vacant possession of land and the other party in refusing to deliver the vacant possession by providing argument of adverse possession of land title. A very interesting case to share with.

See ya on next post!

Regards,

Kamarl Irzuan bin Busu Piah, Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya, Malaysia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

Non Muslim Divorce Proceeding-brief email question & answer

Temporary Occupation of Land