Pinned Down....


Salam,

I am a bit busy with my latest assignment, namely drafting a society's constitutional laws. I was instructed by the committee that the society going to have 'a lot of ready members' approximately around more than 10, 000 members for a start! fuh...that make me even have to do my work extra careful. I don't want the future of the society members jeopardize simply because of my recklessness in drafting its constitution. I hope I can finish my 2nd draft my these few days.

When I finish, I hope I can start writing back about court cases I handled. One quite interesting case I intend to write is about land matters in Perak worth about more than one million ringgit. can wait to share with you all...

till then...

regards,
Kamarul Irzuan
Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya.

image taken from: http://k43.pbase.com/u17/malai_2005/large/42233525.P1010314.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

Non Muslim Divorce Proceeding-brief email question & answer

Temporary Occupation of Land