Non-Legal Community Program: Young Malay Gathering at Kuala Kangsar

Still remember my invitation about one mass gathering of young Malay NGOs at Kuala Kangsar, Perak?  Well, this morning was the gathering..attended by several NGOs, university's stdent, Mufti of Perak, Tan Sri Tajuddin (independence 'old-timer') and few other VIPs.

Co-chairman of the program, respected Brother Mr. Salleh Khan handling over to Mufti of Perak a 'declaration'...

Silat performance by local students...very interesting

Media interviewing Dato' Seri Mufti (TV3) after the program...(I can't actually hear what it was all about..)

One the speaker  or should I call 'presenter'. Brother Ansar

The arrival of VIPs...

The crowd standing at the arrival of the VIPs...

Brother Salleh presenting 'Sajak'..very inspiring

Speech by Dato' Seri Mufti of Perak
Early morning before the arrival of VIPs..everyone busy registering their name (every participants were given yellow band, I guest it really create a different feel and spirit to these young people). As early as  8am the Area Square is already half fulled...

by 10am... full!

front view...still waiting for VIPs to arrive..I was  informed that right front seats taken by senior Malay leaders from all over Perak, and invited leaders from other states..second  seats were the deputies in rank and so on till the very last of it followers..and on the left were NGOs leaders and their members...

my friends at registration counter...off peak time...

dedicated volunteers....
How do I get involve? I was also one of the NGO members (legal adviser) but I guest I would still be interested to join this kind of program even if I am not a member of that NGO...after all, most of the committees and participants are my friends...and 'brother'.
unrelated matter: Rasul Sesat Melayu Kahar Laknatullah, his son Zul Helmi and others you guys should come over meet my friends and brothers or perhaps joining this program so that you may see the true Islam. Did you not claim to be Malay rasul? silly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

Non Muslim Divorce Proceeding-brief email question & answer

Temporary Occupation of Land