Theses answers are referring to last post (questions asked via email). So you need to read first the questions before reading these answer (otherwise you wont understand, hehe)
- Sender's parent and sister owned a business which was closed due to no business activity
- Sender's mom caveat family property (God knows why), I make my own presumption that it involves lands or house i.e. non moveable property
- Sender's father not satisfied, both mom and father has their own lawyer
Questions and answers (in italic):-
- Is that the person who caveat the property has the only right to remove the caveat by signing the "Removal of Caveat" Form? No, any other 'interested person' who has been aggrieved by such caveat may apply to remove the caveat. Interested person means, person who has locus standi /beneficiary / registered title in the property. Apply to remove the caveat may be done through due process of law, in court.
- OR, any two directors of the company can have it done by supplying a signed "Company Resolution"(without "Removal of Caveat" Form)? Any action done by a company should have a proper director resolution to authorize such action, for example a resolution is needed before the company enter into any agreement. But for the purpose of removing the caveat, a director resolution per se is not enough. If the removal is to be done by the caveator (mom) than she has to fill up a removal of caveat form (form 19G) and file at the relevant land office or PTG, if it is to be done by the company (for example the land under company's name) than a director resolution is needed before applying to court to remove the caveat (by court order).
- Question 3 has been answer above
- As I know, if want to transfer a caveat property, the person will need:
a) Transfer Form (Form 14A?).
b) Company Resolution.
c) Nominee Letter provided by the law firm.
d) "Removal of caveat" Form
Nobody can transfer a caveated property before first remove the caveat, yes it is correct to use form 14A (transfer form) to transfer the property, you will nedd a company resolution or director resolution before executing the transfer form. Lastly, what is the purpose of having the nominee letter?? (perhaps, the sender's facts is not completed so that I cannot understand properly the situation)