Re: [Legal in Malaysia] New comment on Got a Bounced Cheque?.

Hi, thank you for your email. 


What I meant in that article is that how simple you can establish your right in the court of law in demanding debt due to bounced check. 

Now, how long the process itself is very subject question. It depends on so many factors. So I can't give definable answer. 

But the good new is, Malaysia courts now implementing a system called 'fast track system' in which almost all cases will heard and disposed off in short time. 

Sent from my iPhone

On 03/08/2010, at 12:50 AM, Anonymous <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Got a Bounced Cheque?":

I intend to open a office in malaysia and market rice distribution in the super markets, restaurants and stores. if i ask the buyer to pay me by cheque, is it safe? if the cheque is dishonoured, how long will it take me to get the payment through court of law?



Posted by Anonymous to Legal in Malaysia at August 2, 2010 9:47 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

Non Muslim Divorce Proceeding-brief email question & answer

Temporary Occupation of Land