just finish drafting MoU regarding Bio-Technology Transition Program

I got an assignment last week to prepare a memorandum of understanding on a transfer or transition of bio-technology from Indonesia to Malaysian company.

Very tiring and eating most of my time but I am happy and satisfied.. such rare assignment acquire a lot of research and study on many matters eg local laws and regulations, carefully determine transition plan, protecting clients' interest and so on...

I hope I may upload it here in this blog for sample...but I can't due to non-disclosure nature..may be after i deleted some important (sensitive) part of it, I could..

ok got to go... I got another close discussion tonight for 'latest current issue' with ABIM..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

Non Muslim Divorce Proceeding-brief email question & answer

Temporary Occupation of Land