Dewan Rakyat


I am honestly quite disappointed that the media (government) at last minute decision cancel the life telecast of today's (Monday 23rd June, 2008) 'Dewan Rakyat' sitting..... perhaps because of the unprecedented motion try to be brought up by SAPP... :) That goes transparency!

Anyway, I am not so eager to know whether or not the motion can go through neither supporting any political party. But rather I am very much want to see this 'new' motion in Malaysia that never been done before. This is 'a Malaysian Book of Records'. May be I could write something regarding the matter after viewing the telecast.

Well, if I have enough time and information regarding the motion, I will try to put in this blog my legal view.

Regards,
Kamarul Irzuan

note: image taken from http://www.namnewsnetwork.org/images/parlimen_building.gif

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

Non Muslim Divorce Proceeding-brief email question & answer

Temporary Occupation of Land