Re: [Legal in Malaysia] New comment on Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY).

Hi,

My question is simple if your not entitle for the bonus why the company made the part payment?

Second question, how could confirm that the bonus paid is only half of it? What if the company say that it was all bonus they offered. 

Anyway, I could not go into detail your matter as I do have much info. 

However, as long as your claim fall within the scope of small claim court. Why don't you give a try. 

Sent from my iPhone

On 15/08/2010, at 10:33 PM, Chris <noreply-comment@blogger.com> wrote:

Chris has left a new comment on your post "Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)":

I was working in this company from 2007 - 2009. In 2007 & 2008, the management withhold part of our bonus said they will release that portion (0.5 months) when we pass our company's internal audit. But the audit was deferred and i left the company in Nov 2009 before they paid the bonus which is in Dec 2009.

I was thinking, since i had performed my work for 2007 & 2008 which helped towards the completion of the audit, shouldn't i be entitled to my portion although i had left before the payout? It was not my fault the 2007 & 2008 audit was being deferred to 2009.

I called up my manager and ask but he said that because i had left, i am not entitled to the bonus.

Do you think i have a case here for small claims or will i just be wasting my time?

Appreciate your advice. Thanks!



Posted by Chris to Legal in Malaysia at August 15, 2010 10:25 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Claim Court: Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

Non Muslim Divorce Proceeding-brief email question & answer

Temporary Occupation of Land